Friday, September 09, 2005

Good food

My profile says I like good food.

I think I have a food disorder. I am a binge eater. Nothing I like better than a buffet where I can load up on lots of different foods until I'm stuffed.

But tonight we went out to eat with the Lake Elmo Lindquists to a snobby restaurant that specializes in good food--and several small courses of it. Every time I go--which isn't too often because they're darn expensive--I love it! This was the best eating experience I've had in a long time.

2 Comments:

Blogger ms said...

When did you start this other blog on the side? Blogging is kind of like binge eating or a smorgasboard. You want to do more of it and look at more blogs.

2:40 PM  
Blogger DeanTheBean said...

I'm not sure... about the time I started playing around with my profile --putting obscure things in it and seeing who else shares those interests...

11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home